THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW CLOSED
WEEK 1 Winner: Frances O’Donnell, Upper Coomera, QLD
WEEK 2 Winner: Justine Cashman, Springwood, NSW
WEEK 3 Winner: Katrina Lambert, Deebing Heights, QLD
Week 4 Winner: Kim Morrison, WA
Week 5 Winner: Vicki Anderson, Fairview Park, SA
Week 6 Winner: Natalie Carmody, Port Hedland, WA
Week 7 Winner: Cecilia Warrick, Mosman, NSW
Invisible Zinc & Lorna Jane National 2016 Promotion Terms & Conditions
|Promotion:||Invisible Zinc & Lorna Jane National 2016 Promotion|
|Promoter:||iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited, ABN 88 000 222 408, Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, tel. 02 8918 6322.|
|Promotional Period||Start Date: 07/11/16 at 12:01 am AEDT|
|End Date: 01/01/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT|
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.|
|How to enter:||To enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period, the entrant must complete the following steps:
a) Purchase any Invisible Zinc product (“Participating Product”) in one (1) transaction from any store in Australia that sell the Participating Product/s (“Participating Venues”); and
b) go online to www.invisiblezinc.com/promo; and fill out the online entry form as prompted with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, mobile number, full address and State/Territory of residence); and
c) submit the fully completed entry form.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
|Number of entries permitted||Multiple entries permitted per person provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above and subject to the following:
a) only one (1) entry can be submitted per Participating Product purchased in accordance with the above; and
b) the entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
|Notification of prize winners:||The winners will be notified in writing by email and by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.invisiblezinc.com within seven (7) days of the draw.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 11.59pm AEDT on 03/04/17. Unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn on at 12:00 pm AEDT on 04/04/17 at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified in writing by email and by phone within 2 business days of the draw. The winner/s from the re-draw will be published at www.invisiblezinc.com on 13/04/17.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The following individuals are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies, printers, suppliers, providers or participating retailers who are associated with the Promotion;
- The employees’ immediate families including the spouse, de facto spouse, ex-spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, child/ step-child, sibling (whether natural or by adoption), step-sibling or 1st cousin of any person outlined in Clause 3(a) above.
- Persons who the Promoter has previously notified as not being permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions or competitions.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 01.17 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- Incomplete, illegible or non-viewable entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry.
- All entries must be submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant by a third party or otherwise by proxy will be invalid. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrances (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence or relationship to the Promoter or an existing customer of the Promoter) and, if there is a dispute as to the identity of the Eligible Entrant and the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of the Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One (1) draw will be conducted for each week (12.00am AEDT Monday – 11.59pm AEDT Sunday) of the Promotional Period, for a total of eight (8) weekly draws. The weekly draws will take place at Plexus, Level 2, 35 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT each Monday from 14/11/16 to 02/01/17 by computerised random selection. Non-winning entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draw/s.
- The first valid entry drawn in each weekly draw will win the prize indicated in the Schedule table above.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw prizes has been appraised by a suitably qualified person into the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system.
- The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize are determined by chance.
- All eligible entries have a fair and equal chance to win a prize.
- The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted despite every reasonable effort made by the Promoter by04.17 at 11:59pm AEDT their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. If for any reason a Winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be redistributed.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If an Eligible Entrant uses mobile Internet either on a mobile phone or another internet enabled device to participate in the Promotion, then the Entrant must be identified as the account holder of the end mobile/internet device. Accessing mobile content including web-based content may incur data charges. Eligible Entrant’s will need to refer to the terms of their service provider and plan for details and costs. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile Service Provider used.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Terms and Conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. These include but are not limited to:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering of this Promotion;
- If the promotion of cancelled, terminated, modified or suspended;
- Any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Entrant; or
- Taking/use of a reward.
- Nothing in the promotion constitutes or shall be construed as an obligation or inducement upon participants to recommend the prescribing, purchase, or use of any of the Promoter’s products or services.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that www.com/promo will be available at all times during the Promotion Period or that the Eligible Entrant will be able to access or use these services during the Promotion Period, and the Promoter will not be held responsible in this regard.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website via their Internet service provider. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state/country of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.