TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INVISIBLE ZINC BONUS SUNBURN VOUCHER PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Pharmacy, Woolworths supermarkets, Coles supermarkets, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences at 8:00am AEDST on 01/11/2015 and final claims close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/03/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- To claim, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase a specially-marked Invisible Zinc (product (“Eligible Product”) from any Pharmacy, Woolworths or Coles supermarket in Australia. Each Eligible Product will be marked with a promotional sticker with a unique code (“Unique Code”) printed on the back of the sticker; and then
b) visit http://www.sunburnswimwear.com.au and input the Unique Code found on the promotional sticker by 11:59pm AEDST on 01/04/2016. Claims entered after this date will not be accepted.
- Upon validation, successful claimants will receive $20 off their purchase online at www.sunburnswimwear.com.au. Each Sunburn voucher is valued at $20.00. Sunburn vouchers are valid until 30 April 2016 and validity cannot be extended. Vouchers are valid for a single use only. Any costs in excess of $20.00 must be covered by the consumer. If voucher is lost, it cannot be replaced. Voucher void if resold. No voucher reproductions will be accepted. No change will be provided to consumer. Voucher can only be used for online purchases of products sold by Sunburn, available at the following http://www.sunburnswimwear.com.au. Voucher is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and only one (1) voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Voucher needs to be used for a purchase prior to the expiry date. If purchased item/s are returned during Sunburns 31 day returns policy no cash back is available however exchange of the product for a greater or lesser value can be made. If the item returned is for a lesser valued item Sunburn will issue a voucher to the value of the difference and if a variance where payment is owed to Sunburn, a Sunburn Customer Service Representative will contact the customer prior to processing and dispatch to take additional payment.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Product/Unique Code; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per claim is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; (f) a maximum of up to two (2) claims permitted per person (subject to clause 7(g); and (g) a maximum of four (4) claims permitted per household/residential address.
- Claimants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase as Pharmacy, Coles or Woolworths, that an Eligible Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim submission.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take/redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- If any reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking/use of a reward.
- The Promoter is iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 88 000 222 408) of Level 10, 12 Help St, Chatswood, NSW, 2067, Australia. Phone: +61 2 8918 6322.