“INVISIBLE ZINC – TURKISH TOWEL” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“INVISIBLE ZINC – TURKISH TOWEL” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to claim and the gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- This offer commences on 01/10/2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST/AEST on 30/11/2019 or once two thousand (2,000) claims have been received, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase any Invisible Zinc product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). A participating retailer is any Priceline retailer in Australia that stocks the Promoter’s products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Retailer”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically handed to them upon completing their Qualifying Transaction, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- To claim, individuals must then visit www.invisiblezinc.com/promotions, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name, age, valid email address, residential address along with an upload of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed claim form during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Invisible Zinc products purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction); and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Claimants must retain their purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The first two thousand (2,000) valid claims received will each receive an Invisible Zinc branded cotton White and yellow striped Turkish Towel valued at $29.99.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Successful claimants will be notified in writing by email.
- If a claimant of a gift is under the age of 18 years, the gift will be awarded to the claimant’s nominated parent or guardian on the successful claimant’s behalf.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a gift by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
- If any gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $59,980.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Inova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 13 617 871 539) of Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067, telephone 1800 630 056.
SA Permit No. T19/1356